About the Medela Freestyle
Freestyle is our first hands-free, double-electric pump. It’s the performance you expect from Medela in an innovative pump that fits in the palm of your hand and includes thoughtful features that provide true mobility, freedom and flexibility. Inspired by pumping moms… freedom is born.
Key Features of the Freestyle
* Hands-free accessories. If you’ve ever pumped and held those cones to your chest, you know how valuable this is! Imagine the, well, freedom of being able to surf the internet or read a book while pumping.
* Rechargeable battery. The powerful battery in the Freestyle is good for up to 3 hours of pumping per full charge.
* Small and super lightweight. The Freestyle pump itself (without accessories) can fit in the palm of your hand and weighs less than a pound. Of course, the Freestyle still comes outfitted in a tote that holds everything you need to pump.
* 2-Phase Pumping Technology. This pumping system mimics a baby’s nursing pattern so you can pump more milk in less time.
Pump, pumping kit with SoftFit™ breastshields, 4 collection containers with lids, rechargeable battery, carry bag with removable cooler, cooling element, power cord, hands-free kit with two size straps and bra adapters, waist belt with extension piece, instructions and the Breastfeeding Information Guide.
Now, I know good breastpumps are expensive. But having used a single not so powerful pump geared for occasional use and an efficient double pump intended for daily use – there is a big difference. The pumps intended for daily use, such as the Freestyle, are more efficient and worth the investment. Face it, if your pumping experience is faster, more efficient and effective you’re likely to do it more often.
Connect! If you’re already a fan of Medela visit www.mommavens.com/join to see if you qualify to be a Medela Mom Maven. Mom Mavens are breastfeeding ambassadors who share their experiences with other nursing or expectant moms, have a chance to get a first look at Medela’s new products, receive breastfeeding tips from experts and can share their feedback directly with Medela.
Shop! To learn more, including an interactive demonstration, visit www.MedelaFreestyle.com. The Medela Freestyle Breastpump is available on Amazon for $369.99.You can also search for a local retailer on the Medela website .
Win! A Medela Freestyle Breastpump – a $370 value!
How to Enter: Visit the Medela Freestyle page and learn more about this amazing breastpump. Come back and leave a comment telling me your favorite feature or something that most interests you about the Freestyle.
* Fan Medela on Facebook
* Follow The Shopping Mama on Twitter and Tweet: Win a Medela Freestyle Breastpump valued at $370 @TheShoppingMama http://bit.ly/4l2kHZ
* Blog about giveaway including a link to this post and Medela Freestyle for TEN entries
* Post the Holiday Gift Guide button on your blog
* Fan The Shopping Mama on Facebook
* Follow The Shopping Mama in Google Friends Connect
* Subscribe to The Shopping Mama in email or a reader
The Fine Print: Please leave a valid email in the comments or your Blogger profile so that I can contact you if you win. If you prefer, you may email me directly with your contact information after leaving valid comments. Open to US mailing addresses. Giveaway ends November 18. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Thank you to Medela for providing a product for this giveaway.
**Note: First 311 comments on blogspot address.**