They’re the soft, fun, fashionable footwear that children beg to wear. Created with developing young feet in mind, Pedoodles are simply the best shoes.
Pedoodles Shoe Features
* Exclusive Ped-Flex flat rubber soles. The unique sole is one of the first things I noticed about Pedoodles. It’s a thicker rubber than other baby shoes but is not at all heavy. The sole sturdy without being stiff. The Ped-Flex rubber sole is perfect for outdoor wear and seems well-suited to winter wear.
* Premium leather. Made of genuine leather, the shoes requires little maintenance but is soft and breathable for little feet. Our shoes are soft and have held up really great.
* Unique packaging. Our pair of shoes arrived in a plastic bag that now doubles as a purse for my kids. I really appreciate that we can reuse and play with it rather than tossing another shoe box.
Right Size and Great Styles
Pedoodles makes ordering your shoes pretty easy. I wasn’t sure what size to order, but the website has really detailed information about sizing. I measured Baby Girl’s foot and determined she needed a size Medium and settled on the Kimberly Kitty design from the First Steps Collection. I have to say I much prefer some of the styles for older kids. Here’s the Kimberly Kitty as well as some of my favorites.
One of the best features of the First Steps collection is the unique design around the ankle. The adjustable velcro closure has several benefits. The closure is up higher on the ankle rather than below the ankle so it provides good support. The velcro closure is great because it doesn’t dig into baby’s foot like some elastic shoes can. It can also accommodate little one’s with not so little ankles – the adjustable closure is suitable for all baby’s feet. And, of course, the shoe stays on! Baby Girl has never removed the shoes. And, in fact, I’ve never seen her even attempt to remove them which tells me they must be comfortable.
To Buy… Pedoodles’ motto is “Show everyone your character” so it’s no surprise that Pedoodles shoes are fun and full of personality. Also, Pedoodles recently announced that ALL of their new styles are Eco-Friendly including recycled PedFlex soles, lab tested leathers and new recycled gift boxes.
Or Not to Buy… The First Feet Collection is a bit lacking. I’d love to see more styles to pick from and perhaps some similar to the Next Steps Collection.
Shop! Browse the Pedoodles shoe collection by Age or Collection – First Feet and Next Steps. Shoes range in size from birth to 4 years and cost between $17 and $34. Receive FREE priority shipping to US mailing addresses!
Win! A pair of Pedoodles shoes!
How to Enter: Visit Pedoodles Store and take a look around. Leave a comment here with your favorite shoe design.
Bonus Entries – Please leave a separate comment for each entry you complete.
* Follow Pedoodles on Twitter
* Fan Pedoodles on Facebook
* Follow The Shopping Mama on Twitter and Tweet about giveaway. You may do this every day, just leave a comment every time you tweet:
Win a pair of Pedoodles shoes! Super cute and perfect for little feet. @TheShoppingMama http://bit.ly/2mbEgC
* Blog about giveaway including a link to this post and Pedoodles for TEN entries
* Post the Holiday Gift Guide button on your blog
* Add The Shopping Mama to your blog roll
* Follow The Shopping Mama in Google Friends Connect
* Subscribe to The Shopping Mama in email or a reader
The Fine Print: Please leave a valid email in the comments or your Blogger profile so that I can contact you if you win. If you prefer, you may email me directly with your contact information after leaving valid comments. Open to US and Canadian mailing addresses. Giveaway ends November 2. Winner will be notified and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you to Pedoodles for providing a sample product for the purposes of this review and a product for the giveaway prize. The opinions expressed here are mine and uninfluenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience.