As you know, I was truly lucky and honored to represent Energzier as a Smart ChargHer at BlogHer. In addition to receiving a very generous sponsorship, of the perks was that I received a Energizer Recharge Smart Charger. I am kind of ashamed to admit that until receiving it, we relied totally on disposable batteries. And a lot of them. I have to tell you, I feel a lot better about the idea of powering my little ones’ toys, my big one (husband’s) electronic gadget toys and other household necessities with rechargeable batteries. I love that after making the switch we won’t use and toss batteries any more.
Energizer Recharge Smart Charger
- Countdown timer shows how long until batteries are charged
- Battery Fuel Guage shows charge status
- Bad Battery Alert detects alerts and shuts off charging when a non-NiMH or old NiMH battery is inserted
- Large visual display can be viewed from across the room
- Charges 2 or 4 AA or AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Charges batteries at a safe, steady rate which improves the long-term health of the NiMH battery
- For approximate charge times, download the user manual.
- Energy Star® certified
Win a Smart Charger & a $15 Target Gift Card!
If you have a blog, can get your very own Energizer Recharge Smart Charger AND a $15 Target Gift Card to stock up on Energizer Rechargeable Batteries (or back to school supplies!) for a $35 total value. Interested? Of course you are!
To win, simply write a blog post about one of the following topics by August 27:
- Why you think an Energizer Smart Charger would make your life easier
- Recapping your encounter with our Smart ChargHers at BlogHer (if you attended)
- Review of any Energizer charger and/or Energizer rechargeable batteries you own
This opportunity is NOT restricted to only BlogHer attendees, so please feel free to “Spread the Swag” and share this giveaway on Facebook and Twitter. If you share on Twitter please use the hashtag #EnergizerSC.
Blog Post Guidelines
- Blog articles need to be posted by August 27, 2010 (limited to the first 200 bloggers who post their article – the opportunity is still open as of today!)
- Postings must be at least 200 words and images are encouraged (grab the Image of the Smart Charger to use – I’m also happy to email you more detailed information and images if you let me know you’d like them) and I’d love if link to this post so readers can learn more about the opportunity
- E-mail the link plus preferred shipping address to email@example.com