Pampers recently introduced a new smart phone application to help families on the go record precious memories of growing children. I was first introduced to the Hello World Baby Memories App when I traveled to Pampers HQ in June. At the time I believe I said, “That is so cool. It almost makes me wish I had a baby so I could really use it.” HA! Well, what do you know? Turns out I’ll get to use the app after all! And so will one of you on a brand new iTouch! Read on to learn about the Pampers Hello Parenting applications and enter to win an iTouch to use the apps yourself.
Hello World Baby Memories App
Pampers Hello World Baby Memories makes it easier for you to capture, organize and share the joy of of your little one as he takes his first step, naps or plays with your pots and pans. Whatever your baby is doing, it reminds you to take daily photos to document his activities and development. Once you’ve captured enough create a video of your baby growing.
- Making Memories– a one-touch sharing capability that allows you to take photo and videos, then quickly upload them to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter or Youtube at the touch of a button.
- Albums– Allows you to conveniently organize and arrange, by category, your family’s photos directly on your ipad, itouch or iphone device.
- Growing Baby– Allows you to take daily photos of your baby then pulls them all together in a time-lapse video so you can see how quickly your baby is growing right before your eyes! The best part is you can use this feature to create your own personal parenthood story– start with the baby bump, then the growth of your baby’s facial features, hands, feet, first tooth, etc. Growing Baby reveals in a remarkable way how precious babyhood really is…not that we need an app for that, but it’s still amazing to see!
I think one of the coolest features on the Hello World App is the Growing Baby time lapse created from photos you take of your child using your smart device. The app overlays a grid so you can line up the camera every time you take a photo of your child to ensure the same angle and cropping. When you are ready to watch your child grow right before you, click one button and the app creates a video you can share with friends and family. The app is designed to record memories of your child but we’re using the time lapse feature NOW to record photos of my growing belly. I have to give my husband credit, as it was totally his idea to create a time lapse video of my stomach. It will be so fun to watch in a few months!
Pampers Hello Parenting Apps
The Hello World Baby Memories App joins the Pampers family of Hello Parenting apps. Hello Baby App is a pregnancy tracking application that gives you an inside peek at the weekly development of the baby in your womb. There’s even a “womb translator” to give you an idea of what your baby hears.
Download! The Pampers Hello Parenting Apps are FREE and available for download to your iPhone, iPad or iTouch.
Win! An apple iTouch loaded with the Pampers Hello Parenting Apps!
You’ll also receive Pampers SoftCard Baby Fresh Wipes so you can wipe little hands before they get near your new iTouch!
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this post and you’re entered to win!
Earn Extra Entries – valid only after completing the first required entry. Please leave a separate comment for each you do.
- Follow Pampers AND The Shopping Mama on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. You may do this every day, just leave a comment when you share.
Win an Apple iTouch loaded with #PampersHelloApps @TheShoppingMama http://bit.ly/nTsA2i
- Like Pampers on Facebook.
- Like The Shopping Mama on Facebook? If you Share or Like this post on your Facebook, leave another comment.
- Subscribe to The Shopping Mama in email or RSS.
- Sign up for the The Shopping Mama Newsletter.
Giveaway ends October 7. Open to US residents only.