Skip Hop recently introduced a new product to protect your stroller and add a little flair at the same time. The Memory Foam Stroller Liner also creates a more comfortable seat for your tot while protecting your stroller investment from every day spills and wear and tear.
Stroller Liner Details
- Breathable memory foam with water-repellant fabric
- Multiple slots fit most stroller straps, except Bob Strollers
- Stays put with non-slip backing
- Durable foot area wipes clean
- Stash hats, diapers & more in handy zip pocket
- Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low
- Size (inches): 15 wide x 36 high x .75 deep
- Liners have been through many safety tests to meet the following legal regulations: CPSIA, EN71 and AZO Reach. No flame retardants are included in this product.
- Fits most standard strollers, including: 4Moms, Baby Jogger, Baby Trend, Britax, Bugaboo, Chicco, Graco, iCandy, Inglesina, Joovy, Maclaren, Orbit, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Stokke, and some UPPAbaby (wide bottom may hang slightly over the UPPAbaby Cruz) and we’ve tested it on Baby Cargo
Stroller Liner in Use
The Skip Hop Stroller Liner has multiple slots at the shoulder and crotch straps to fit snugly on your stroller. Though not mentioned on the Skip Hop site, we had no problem getting it on our Baby Cargo 200 series. The top area of the Liner is wider than the waist area but it has to ability to fold on the sides to fit in even more narrow strollers.
The actual Liner is made of Memory Foam, which is textured to allow air to flow. While this may not be so important now as the weather cools, it’s a great feature for keeping kids comfortable in the summer. Despite being only 3/4 of an inch thick, the Foam provides some extra cushion and comfort for little bums. In addition, the material is water repellant and we love that it is machine washable. The back side of the Stroller Liner is non-slip to keep it in place.
I was concerned that, even as thin as it is, the Stroller Liner would negatively impact the compact fold of the stroller. But, nope, not a problem. The stroller still folds easily and compactly with the Stroller Liner on.
One of the fun aspects of the Stroller Liner is that it can add a pop of color to your stroller while protecting it – love the bright blue and green. You can add some color without a big commitment. Or, you can go more subtle and the Liner can blend it and be a silent workhouse (like ours).