A couple weeks ago, a matter of days before our family holiday photo shoot, I started to stress about what our family was going to wear. Naturally, first I turned to The Shopping Mama Facebook page for advice and then I started a board of Family Photo Outfit Ideas on Pinterest. With little time to prepare – and, of course, the fact that we’re in Germany so I can’t just run out to our favorite stores – I shopped our closets for coordinating outfits. I absolutely love some of the pictures our photographer, Robyn Middleton, captured and I think our clothes are decent considering I only purchased a shirt for my son! We had everything else in the house.
What We Wore
Like I said, we already owned nearly everything so you can’t buy much online, but I’ve provided links where possible.
- Me: Jacket (Banana Republic), Polka Dot Shirt (H & M), Red Corduroy Pants (Lands’ End)
- Shopping Dada: Sweater (Dale), Jeans
- 5 year old Son: Grey shirt (Timberland), Button down (Carter’s), Vest (The Children’s Place), Jeans (GapKids)
- 3 year old Daughter: Dress (Carter’s), Leggings (Gymbo), Boots (Keen)
- 8 month old Son: Sweater (babyGAP), Red pants (H & M)
I hope we achieved coordinated as we definitely weren’t matchy-matchy. Even if I didn’t hit a home run in the stylish department, I did make some pretty cute babies. I have photographic proof!