Today is National Wear Red Day. For the 10th year in a row, America is going red to stand together against heart disease – the number one killer of women in the U.S. We’ve rounded up some great Go Red links from around the web.
1. See the Momtrends recap of a bash at Macy’s to kick off Go Red month with Star Jones.
2. Audrey of Mom Generations shares 5 Easy Ways to Wear Red.
3. Eating Well lists 5 Red Foods for Health.
4. Follow GoRedForWomen on Twitter.
5. And, I love all the red goodness at LOFT.