This weekend is the perfect time to spend some time in the kitchen preparing yummy Valentine’s Day treats. If you’re in the path of the big winter storm, add some of these ingredients to your storm supply list and bake the snow away. (But, seriously, stay safe, East Coasters!)
1. Food Family Finds created these fabulous Chunky Marshmallow Conversation Heart Rice Krispie Treats which combine two of my favorite things: rice krispies treats and conversation hearts.
2. The combination of salty and sweet is great any time of year but we think these Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups from Oh My! Sugar High are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
3. Classy Mommy has a great recipe for classroom Valentine’s parties: Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
4. If you want to prepare a special date night for two, check out A Party for Two from the Party Bluprints Blog, which includes recipes for an entire night from drinks to this gorgeous Molten Lava Cake dessert.
5. Shannon has created some Heart-shaped Sugar Cookies that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. She insists they’re easy, but we think they look much too cute to be so simple!