One of our favorite brands, 4moms, yesterday announced three (more) game-changing products to its product line-up. We are excited to share information about the new 4moms infant car seat, lightweight stroller and baby rocker.
4moms Infant Car Seat
While all three new products from 4moms are innovative (and, frankly, look amazing), the one we are most excited about is the new 4moms infant car seat. The technology of the infant car seat was developed specifically to address a very common problem: 70% of car seats are installed incorrectly. 4moms solves this problem with an infant car seat that installs itself and checks installation before every ride.
The 4moms infant car seat has ability to auto-tension and auto level its base. It also verifies correct base installation and secure carrier connection every time the carrier is inserted into the base.
Infant Car Seat Features
- Auto-tensioning & leveling.
- Verifies correct base installation & carrier connection before each ride.
- Dual LCD screens
- No rethread harness
- Side impact protection bolsters
- Harness buckle side pockets
4moms Infant Car Seat Video
4moms Origami Mini
Weighing in at less than 16 pounds, the new 4moms stroller, the Origami Mini, delivers the power of the Origami stroller in mini size.
- Power fold and unfold
- On-board power generators
- LCD Information
- Cell Phone Charger
- Daytime running lights
In addition to the innovative power highlights, the Origami Mini has traditional features we expect in a stroller including 3 position recline and large removable storage bag. It can be used as a travel system with accessory car seat adapters.
Origami Mini Video
Why swing when you can rock? The rockaRoo infant seat rocks back and forth like a rocking horse with the pivot at the base of the seat rather than at the top like a traditional baby swing. The rockaRoo is 70 percent smaller than most baby swings, but the movement is maximized for baby.
- Advanced Robotics
- Motion control software rocks like a rocking horse, which maximizes the sensation for your baby.
- Built-In Nature Sounds and mp3 hook-up
- Compact: It’s 70 percent smaller than a typical swing.
- Assembled size: 29.6 l x 16.5 w x 27.5 h
- Reversible/Removable Toy Balls
- Five adjustable speed for rest or play
- Weight Restriction: up to 25 pounds
With the addition of the baby rocker, parents can choose between the natural rocking and bouncing of the mamaRoo and the rocking of the rockaRoo. The rockaRoo will be available in early 2014 with a retail price of $159 for the classic nylon and $179 for plush fabric.
4moms rockaRoo Video
What do you think of the new 4moms product? Will you add one to your baby wish list?