For the first time in as long as I can remember, I made a new year’s resolution to eat smarter and healthier. No, I’m not going on a diet. And, no, I’m not resolving to lose X number of pounds. I just intend to eat more deliberately, make smarter choices, kick up the healthy and tone down the fried and sugary stuff.
Healthier Dessert Recipes
For those of us, like me, who just can’t give up sweets, we’re sharing a round up of 22 healthier dessert recipes.
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Torte | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Raw Cheesecake | An Edible Mosaic
- Cider Honey-Roasted Pears with Vanilla Greek Yogurt | Andrea’s Recipes
- Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone | Cooking on the Front Burners
- Vegan Lemon Pudding Cakes | Garden Therapy
- Skinny Peaches & Cream Greek Yogurt Cheesecake | Call Me PMC
- Healthy Fruit Dip | Bless This Mess
- Black Bean Chocolate Cookies | Yankee Kitchen Ninja
- Banana Bread | Pink When
- Lighter Strawberry Cheesecakes | Frugal Foodie Mama
- Olympic Yogurt Parfaits | Family Food & Travel
- Roasted Peaches with Vanilla Wafer, Almond, & Brown Sugar Crumble | All Four Burners
- Swedish Apple Cranberry Pie | Food Done Light
- Sweet Potato Blondes | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies | An Edible Mosaic
- Healthier Peanut Butter Balls | Love to be in the Kitchen
- Paleo Banana Coconut Foster | Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Blackberry Cheesecake Pots | Barbara Bakes
- Peanut Butter Mousse | Snappy Gourmet
- Resolution Friendly Key Lime Pie | Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Brown Sugar Baked Peaches | The Kitchen in My Playground
- Apple Crisp Fries | Food Done Light
Do you have a sweet tooth? What’s your favorite healthier dessert?
You may also like 20 Healthy Recipes to Kickstart Your Resolution.