The tag line for this diaper bag is fashionable and functional and they certainty didn’t disappoint. With my first baby I wanted a traditional “diaper bag” because well, everyone else had one. With the second I just used a big purse and now with number 3 I’ve learned I need the diaper bag organization but I really don’t want it to look like I’m carrying a diaper bag. The LinaJake diaper bag is trendy and has plenty of nooks and crannies to stash the multitude of baby items you need. After you’re out of the diaper stage it would make a great travel bag.
The outside is made from a polyester exterior that wipes clean easily and the snakeskin pattern is really cute and it comes in three colors: green, orange and purple.
Not only does it have really cute handles, but it also comes with a shoulder strap which makes it easy to carry when juggling a baby and groceries. The shoulder strap is long enough to drape it over your stroller as well.
Inside are tons of pockets to keep things organized. I have diapers, a giant package of wipes, outfits, a sling, my wallet and a bag of mom essentials and there’s easily room for more. There’s a zipper pocket to keep items from falling out, a large side pocket (where my diapers are), two elasticized pockets (where I’ve got an emergency bottle), and a bottle holder inside (with elastic so the bottle/sippy cup doesn’t tip over). The exterior has two bottle holders as well (or key stashes. I always put mine there so I’m not digging though the bag for them.).
And while it’s a bigger bag, it easily fits in the basket of my stroller with room for other items.
The LinaJake bag has two looks: a more slim line look when the snaps on the outside are closed (see photo at the top) and a tote look when the are separate (see below). The zipper on the top keeps everything inside. There are several super cute scarfs you can purchase to spice your bag up even more on the LinaJake website.
Shop for Less! LinaJake is providing The Shopping Mama readers with an exclusive code to save 20% on top of their 20% promotion. Use THEMAMA20 along with their current promotion LINAJAKE20 to save a total of 40% when the codes are stacked together. The LinaBag is regularly priced $109.