Max loves taking baths. Not as much as he loves riding his scooter, of course, but it’s nearly impossible to get him out of the bath once he’s settled in and playing with his toys. Admittedly, Max would likely be content with a cup or two, but he truly engages and enjoys his collection of bath toys.
We’ve found the best bath toys involve pouring, encourage motion or spark imaginative play. Inspired by Max’s favorites, we’ve rounded up the best bath toys for toddlers. What would you add to the list?
- Little Tikes Bubbly Bath Stew ($20)
- Green Toys Submarine ($15)
- Boon Fleet Stacking Boats Bathing Toy ($12)
- Little Tikes Basketball ($10)
- VTech Count and Dive Penguins Bath Toy ($22)
- Skip Hop Sort and Spin Fishbowl Sorter Bath Toy ($20)
Now that you’ve loaded the tub with toys, you need something to wrangle them. Here are some great bath toy wranglers that contain the toys and also allow them to dry.
- Nuby Whale Pail bath toy scooper ($20)
- Skip Hop Tubby Bath Toy Organizer ($20)
- BRICA Corner Bath Basket Toy Organizer ($15)
- Boon Frog Pod Bath Toy Scoop ($30)
- Oxo Tot Bath Toy Bin ($16)
And we can’t talk about toddlers and bath time without pointing you in the direction of this post from The Honest Toddler. He’s provided a very helpful graph to explain toddler bath activities, including a breakdown of bath time. Hint: 10% begging to get in, 10% begging to get out, 20% releasing feces and/or urine, 10% asking for more toys. Hey, at least we now have the more toys part figured out.