Delicious No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream recipe made with just 3 ingredients!
Happy National Ice Cream Month!
That’s right, July is National Ice Cream Month and it couldn’t be more fitting since it’s our favorite dessert to cool off with in the hot summertime months! While vanilla ice cream is our favorite way to top off a warm piece of apple pie or to create a root beer float, strawberry ice cream is such a delicious way to combine our favorite fruit with the creamy goodness of ice cream.
Have you ever made your own ice cream? It’s so easy to make, even without an ice cream maker! We recently made our own no-churn strawberry ice cream after a trip to a local pick-your-own strawberry patch. The best part of this ice cream recipe is that there are only three ingredients!
Kids will love getting involved in the kitchen to whip up this delicious no churn strawberry ice cream!
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Makes: 1 quart of ice creamIngredients
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk, room temperature
1lb fresh or frozen strawberries
1) Freeze a loaf pan for a few hours before mixing the recipe.
2) Mash strawberries in a bowl, reserving any juices. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, add the whipping cream and condensed milk. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form.
4) Fold in the mashed strawberries. Fold in a few whole strawberries, sliced.
5) Pour the strawberry ice cream into the frozen loaf pan.
6) Wrap with saran wrap and freeze for 4-5 hours for a softer texture or 5-6+ for a harder type of ice cream.
So what is your favorite ice cream flavor? How are you celebrating National Ice Cream Month?