The Top 5 Flat Irons For Fine Hair Reviewed
Let’s be honest, finding the best flat iron to straighten your hair is no easy task. Especially if you have naturally curly hair; naturally curly hair tends to have a ton of body and can be extremely frizzy, making it almost impossible to straighten and style.
With so many products that do so many different things, how do you know which one will work best for your hair type? Lucky for you we have done the hard work and put together a list of 5 of the top flat irons for women with natural, fine and curly hair.
Best Flat Irons For Fine Hair
The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium has a temperature dial that can turn all the way up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The product gives you the freedom to adjust the temperature based on your individual hair and how much heat you will need to get it straight. After just one use your hair will look smooth and shiny.
If you have fine, thin hair stick with lower temperatures as you don’t want to apply too much heat to the hair: doing so could cause irreversible damage. This flat iron is a bit pricey but it is well worth the cost as it will completely eliminate kinky hair, frizz and messy hair.
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this fast-performing flat iron.
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- Nano titanium plates
- Emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair
This is a flat iron that’s used by beauty professionals all over the world. Its lightweight and uses a special technology that causes the heat to transfer from the roots to the ends evenly. It provides your hair with instant and steady heat, ensuring each strand looks and feels its absolute best.
The titanium-infused ceramic plates, which can be heated up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, will leave your hair looking silky smooth.
If it’s styling flexibility you want it’s styling flexibility you will get. The Sedu Revolution flat iron consists of curved edge plates that allow you to style your hair in just about any way you want. The plates, which are unique to this flat iron, come embodied with black tourmaline gemstones.
It is these gemstones that give the plates their ability to transfer and distribute heat evenly throughout the hair. This helps alleviate breakage, eliminate frizz and reduce static. This flat iron also features advanced heat recovery technology which cuts styling time in half.
- Dual-voltage, 100-240v
- 60-minute Auto-shut Off For Safe Styling
- Two-year Warranty
Say goodbye to frizz with the Remington S8598S Therapy Straightener. After just one use your hair will remain straight and frizz free for up to 15 hours. It doesn’t matter how humid it is outside, your hair will not frizz up.
How is this possible, you may ask? It’s all thanks to the floating ceramic plates that come pre-equipped with micro conditioners. While you are straightening your hair the conditioners are being evenly emitted throughout. The result is smooth hair that looks absolutely stunning.
- 3X Less Damage: Proprietary SmartPRO sensor technology helps prevent heat damage by automatically adjusting the heat based on the moisture levels of your hair for a completely customized styling experience versus standard Remington straighteners
- 1 Inch Ceramic Floating Plates: Ceramic helps fight frizz and heat damage while the floating plates stay in constant contact with hair for an easy, smooth glide
- Keratin and Almond Oil Infused Plates: Keratin and Almond Oil micro conditioners transfer to your hair during styling with no oily residue and last the life of the product
- 15 Second Heat Up and 5 Digital Heat Settings: In just 15 seconds the 1 inch flat iron will be heated up and ready for you to style; Choose from 5 preset digital heat settings based on your hair type
- 450 DegreeF Salon High Heat: Get professional results fast using salon heat that automatically adjusts for a completely customized styling experience
With this flat iron your hair will look like you have just stepped out of the beauty salon. The product comes with contoured plates are smooth and designed to prevent tangling. The rounded barrel makes styling your hair as easy as 1,2,3. The speed at which this flat iron heats up is very impressive. Before you know it those pretty little curls will be bone straight: your hair will look perfect.
- This iron emits infrared heat and negative ions, both of which are less damaging to the hair and reducing static.
- Automatic Shut off if not used never worry if you left your flat iron on when you leave the house.
- For all types of hair.
Things To Look For In a Flat Iron
When it comes to buying a new flat iron, there are a few very important things you should look for. First and foremost is the type of material used to make the plates. As you very well know, not all flat irons are created equal.
Performance of a flat iron usually boils down to plate materials. If you have curly hair, always opt for titanium or ceramic plates. The second thing to look for is an adjustable temperature control. You should never use the highest possible temperature 100% of the time: doing so could lead to irreversible hair damage. If you have thin hair, you will need to use lower temperatures.
On the other hand, if you have thick hair, you will need to use higher temperatures. That’s why having an adjustable temperature control is so important. Third on the list is plate size. The length of your hair will determine what size plates you need. For instance, smaller plates are great for women with short hair. If you have long thick hair, you will need larger plates.
Fourth is automatic shut off. We have all forgotten to turn off the flat iron at one point or another. Having a flat iron that automatically shuts off after a certain period of time is a great way to avoid leaving the flat iron on all day. Last but not least is accessories. What accessories does the flat iron come with? Things such as brushes and combs can make it a lot easier for you to straighten your hair.
How To Straighten Fine Hair
This video demonstrates how to properly straighten fine hair with a flat iron:
- Best Educational Toys For 9 Year Old
- Best Educational Toys for Toddlers
- Best Fitness Tracker For Children
Last Updated on