Top Pregnancy Pillows Reviewed
Many women think that they can endure pregnancy without using pregnancy pillows.
To some, the pillows seem like an unnecessary extravagance. Others just may never think about why they would want such a large pillow. Over time, mothers can start to experience some discomfort that quickly changes their minds. If you experience any of the following problems, then you probably need to start using a pregnancy pillow.
As the body changes during pregnancy, women can start to feel pain in their hips, backs, and other areas. If you feel sore when you wake up in the morning, then you probably aren’t getting enough support from your bed and pillows. A pregnancy pillow lets you arrange your body so that it doesn’t get stressed during the night. Instead of feeling sore, you wake up refreshed and ready to start the day.
If you have a medical condition like sciatica, your doctor will probably recommend a pregnancy pillow. As you gain weight during your pregnancy, your body can start to put pressure on the sciatic nerve. The nerve can cause significant pain and weakness in the lower body. Pregnancy pillows will help prevent the discomfort associated with sciatica and similar conditions. Many women also claim that hypoallergenic bamboo pillows help with the increased sensitivity they experienced during pregnancy.
Women who prefer sleeping on their backs or stomachs often experience difficulty getting to sleep during pregnancy. They may feel uncomfortable or simply not be able to get into the postures they prefer. A pregnancy pillow makes it easier to find a comfortable position so you can get plenty of sleep during the night instead of wasting hours tossing and turning.
Best Pregnancy Pillows
After combing through the different maternity cushions, these are our picks for the best pregnancy pillows:
Don’t want a U-shaped or a G-shaped pillow? Try a C-shape instead. This gives the pillow more mobility for tucking the pillow around your burgeoning belly. Like the last pillow, it comes with a velvet cover and measures 55 inches in length. However, the unique shape allows you to use it as a nursing pillow with extra support and comfort after the baby is born too.
Use this pillow to support your head, neck, shoulders, legs, feet, and pretty much your entire exhausted body. Pregnant mommies dealing with issues like sciatica, hip pain, acid reflux, congestion, fibromyalgia, or ankle pain can find comfort with this plush pillow. It’s not just for maternity or nursing. Once you try out this pillow, you may want to snuggle with it for the rest of your life!
It comes with 100% hypoallergenic PP cotton using polyethylene filling to retain it’s fluffiness and high density while remaining soft and cozy. Remove the cover to wash it when you need to and enjoy the bluish-gray color. The whole pillow measures 55 x 28 x 11 inches to give you comfort under your knees or your bottom and moldable sides to get support exactly where you need.
- 【57” 100% Velet Cover/C Shaped】
- 【Ergonomic Design】Cepheus pregnancy body pillow makes you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. It's uniquely designed to follow the natural shape of the pregnancy mom but good for any one, long enough for you to stretch out and support for both back and front.
- 【Muti-functional Body Support Pillow】 Cepheus full body maternity pregnancy pillow is easily formed into multiple positions and is a great support for sleeping, reading in bed, watching TV, or just relaxing. Total Body Support and helping relieve back pain to get a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night; Great for the whole family to enjoy.
- 【Velet & Firmly Sewed & High Quality Zipper】 Outer Cover: super soft and stretch velet body pillow cover come with double zipper for easy removal and machine washable; Inner cover: 100% polyester, which long-lasting resilience and durability; Filling: 100% polyester hollow fiber, giving you the sweetest sleep
- 【1 Year Warranty Service Pregnancy Pillow】100% new with 90 days money back guarantee and 1 year warranty.
The Feronia Comfort Full Body Pregnancy Pillow might as well be the perfect pillow to cushion your growing belly. From the beginning stages of pregnancy to the tail end, and even into snuggling with your newborn in bed, this pillow is ready to give you a cocoon of comfort. The best part, it includes a 100% bamboo cover, which is soft, breathable, and earth-friendly.
Inside, the pillow comes filled with 7.2 pounds of 7D 100% polyester, high-quality, odorless, hypoallergenic material. It’s oversized at 63 x 32 x 8 inches to surround your entire body with 63 inches of surround comfort. The pillow manages to support your hips, back, knees, neck, head, and yes, your growing belly and even your sore breast so you can sleep even when heavily pregnant. It can even help to prevent musculoskeletal pains. Mind you, this doesn’t mean you won’t wake up to pee multiple times a night or be able to get up quickly, but you will sleep in complete tranquility.
After the baby is born, use the U-shaped pillow to help nurse the baby or keep them in one place or to help with your postpartum belly or breasts. If, for whatever reason, you don’t like the pillow, you have thirty days to return or exchange. The only possible problem with this snuggable pillow is the cover is white, so it will show stains all too well.
- Softer and more breathable with 100 gsm cover
- High quality odorless hypoallergenic material
- Comforts better with 7.2 pound 7D 100% polyester.
- Having oversize supports full body.
- Solerami is the only authorized seller.
With the Kingso Pregnancy Pillow, you get a 55-inch G-shaped full body pillow. It’s the perfect size to wrap around your top half and rest your legs on for added comfort. If you want cotton, this one comes with a plush velvet cover and uses PP cotton to retain it’s shape and fluff, so you never deal with flatness or clumps. Each pillow weighs just under five pounds, including the loft filling.
The ergonomic pillow offers pain relief so you can sleep without discomfort. It acts as a bumper to cushion your belly and other curves from hitting the bed at an odd angle. The pillow aligns with the natural shape of a pregnant body to cradle every part of you, whether for a nap or the night. Stretch out and let the bottom of the G shape support your bottom or your knees depending on your height or your preference, which makes this a great option for shorter women who want some support for legs.
Once your little one arrives, you can use the unique G-shape to keep the baby in a little cocoon too, or for nursing. It’s a perfect pillow for watching television, or using for years after too or even for your child, though I would use it to read in bed after a hot bath if I were you. What’s so wonderful about the pillow is the support right under your bottom, which is often overlooked but so important to pregnant bottoms. Give your back a break after a day of carrying around your belly.
- MORE COMFORTABLE PREGNANCY PILLOW - KingSo 55 inches full body pillows are filled with premium 7D PP cotton, soft enough keeps extremely resilient when you sleep over the pillow. PP cotton filling retains its shape and fluffiness and doesn’t get flatten or clump after sleeping. Our body pillows filling weight are 4.85 lb and filled with extra 200 grams more than other pillows.
- ERGONOMIC PREGNANCY PILLOW FOR BETTER SLEEPING & PAIN RELIEF - G shaped pregnancy pillow provides bumper cushioning on either side of you and comfortably cradles your full body, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck, and head. The is an over-sized G-shape follows the natural shape of pregnant moms, and is long enough for moms to stretch out. The body pillow can help ease you into a better sleeping and relieve back pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Easy to adjust the shape of maternity pillow to create a comfortable position to support your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse or watch TV. More than just a pillow for pregnant women, but a full body pillow loved by anyone who needs more support and comfort. Best Christmas gift for your lover, families or friends.
- DETACHABLE & MACHINE WASHABLE COVER - 100% soft velvet cover is hypoallergenic. And it is zipper removable, simply toss the pillow cover into the washing machine for quick and easy cleaning. The velvet cover will still be soft and comfy even after hundreds of washes.
- PROTECT YOUR HEALING BODY - Use as a post-surgery pillow to offer padding where you need it. Whether you’ve had knee or hip replacement, spinal or shoulder surgeries, this pillow will help.
If you want a maternity pillow but on a smaller scale, try the highly-rated Hiccapop Wedge Pillow. It’s perfect for positioning right under your belly for targeted support. The wedge also has another unique quality – it’s two-sided with one side softer with deluxe memory foam and the other firmer with foam. Flip it over whenever you need to meet your growing needs.
Proper belly support can help to reduce swelling associated with stress during pregnancy, and this pillow was designed for that purpose. It can also reduce nerve pain or numbness too. Slide the pillow under and let the graduating shape support your whole abdomen for a solid nap or luxurious night of sleep. If you need, you can even use the pillow under your knees or back. At the low price, you can even afford two pillows to use in multiple areas.
The pillow offers a plush Velboa cover with super softness strong enough to last for years. With the cover and the foam, you get excellent airflow and ventilation with perforated foam layers for cooler comfort that includes CertiPur-US foam free of creepy ingredients or smells. It’s perfect for mommas-to-be as it’s small enough to take anywhere or just to the couch from your bedroom. Finally, the pillow measure 15 x 13.25 x 4.5 inches to allow for complete versatility.
- SOFT OR FIRM… YOU DECIDE: 2-sided design to suit moms during all 3 trimesters. Deluxe, soft memory foam on side 1, and firmer support foam on side 2. As your needs and desires shift from moment to moment, simply flip it over to regain maximum comfort.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT REDUCES SWELLING (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated STRESS. Place under your belly, behind your back or between your knees to help you feel more comfortable relaxing or sleeping. Versatile belly wedge, back pillow or knee pillow. Helps relieve nerve pain and leg numbness, too.
- FEATURES A PLUSH VELBOA COVER that is super soft, yet still durable and washable. We know a little pampering goes a long way in the 3rd trimester, so we pulled out all the stops and found the best material possible. You simply won't believe how soft and comfortable the cover is.
- AIRFLOW VENTILATION TECHNOLOGY with CertiPUR-US® FOAM: Our perforated foam layer helps keep the pillow cooler which makes it more comfortable while sleeping. CertiPUR-US® foam is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, and CFCs. It is performance-tested, durability-tested & emissions-tested. Trust the best.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL and includes its own carry bag: From bedroom to the couch to your favorite chair for napping, the hiccapop wedge pillow makes traveling easy. More convenient than over-sized body pillows that are bulky and hot.
The Onory Full Body U-shaped pillow comes with a couple of unique features. First, it’s not quite a U as one of the legs curves around to almost touching the other leg. It also boasts an extra pillow attached to the main pillow right where your stomach sits to give you a little additional support for a more comfortable sleeping position. The pillow measure a little big at 60 inches for a full surround of pillows so you can sleep well even with your extra front load.
Although the pillow is made for pregnancy, you may want to keep it around if you suffer from fibromyalgia, sciatica, or other issues that keep you from a solid night of sleep. A plush velvet cover comes off for washing. Then put it right back on to replace multiple pillows with this one giant pillow ready to be your sleeping buddy.
Keep your back, neck, head, legs, stomach, and every other body part comfortable for sound sleep free of tossing and turning. After, use the pillow for nursing, reading, for the baby, or any other use you can think up.
Finally, the cover comes with hypoallergenic cotton for a safe night of sleep. The extra mini pillow detaches in case you want to use it somewhere else or just get rid of it for the moment. It even lets you get your knees off of each other. All this with double stitching for long life.
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE - The unique design follows the shape of human body, which is an over-sized U-shape, and is long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of your body. A favorite for expecting mothers and people suffering from hip or back pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, poor posture, athletes, people in physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and anyone looking to get better sleep
- COMFORTABLE NIGHT SLEEP - Super soft pregnancy body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. This uniquely designed body pillow replaces the need for multiple pillows at night and gives you the ultimate painless and sound sleep. This ALL-IN-ONE pillow cradles your body to help eliminate tossing and turning, keeping your neck, shoulders, back and hips aligned all night long
- VERSATILE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL USAGE - The Full Body Maternity Pillow is easily formed into multiple positions and is a great support for reading, watching TV, or just relaxing. Also, makes for a perfect nursing pillow the keeps the baby supported and elevated while mom’s back is still cushioned
- SOFT VELVET PILLOW COVER & 7D PP FIBER COTTON FILLING – Filling: This extra soft, adjustable and scent free 7D PP fiber cotton filling, provides comfort for side sleeping and retains fluffiness for better performance and longer use. Inner Cover: The improvement brushed fabric is more durable and breathable. Outer Cover: This comfy soft velvet pillow cover with double zippers is hypoallergenic and machine washable, won’t leave you feeling itchy or irritate your skin
- Features a detachable extension that can be used as its own body pillow, or attached the main body pillow for additional back or belly support, making this the perfect pillow for pregnant women and just about anyone else
For those mamas who prefer sweatshirt jersey fabric to velvet, you might need the PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover. It’s also an excellent size for shorter moms at 57 x 30 x 7 inches, or for moms who want the cushion to support their bottom. It’s a C-shaped pillow ready to wrap you in comfort. Also, the jersey knit cover comes completely off to toss in the wash.
The multipurpose maternity pillow adjusts to meet your needs thanks to polyfill material so you can use it read, nurse, sleep, or anywhere else you can imagine. It’s ready to support your entire body except maybe your feet unless you like to sleep in the fetal position like your baby. You can use this pillow even after your pregnancy, of course, too, but for now, it can help with pregnancy aches, pains, and discomfort, then you can also use it for back pain, comfort, or even recovering from surgery.
Last of all, the pillow comes with a lifetime manufacturer warranty from the California company. They really want you to love your pillow, and you will as the C-shape allows you to move the pillow where you need it for complete satisfaction. Moreover, you have more color choices too, including light gray, pink, mint, baby blue, or dark gray, all for a reasonable price. Warning, kids, and cats might like the pillow.
- THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV
- 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Designed in California 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
So many pillows come made of memory foam now, so why not a pregnancy pillow? Milliard agreed, and a made a Memory Foam U-Shaped Full Body Pregnancy Pillow just for mamas like you. Even with the shredded memory foam, this pillow is about the same price as the other pillows. As a matter of fact, you can access the stuffing under the cover if you want to customize the firmness.
The U-shaped pillow and around four feet of surround pillow for an ergonomic position for pregnant mamas and their bellies to relieve pressure and finally find a comfortable sleeping position. Use the pillow after your pregnancy for a good pain-free sleep or to nurse the baby.
The U-shape is also great for mom’s who like to sleep on their belly as they can position the pillow to wrap around them. It’s fairly firm, which makes it another great option for belly sleepers. Although, to get memory foam, you are stuck with a velour fake-velvet like cover – it does come off for washing, or so you can replace it with a more comfortable option.
- U Shaped Pillow Support – Offering long, ergonomic positioning, U body pillows can be used to support and relieve pressure from your arms, back, neck, head, or legs.
- Customizable Comfort – Inside our long body pillows is thick, cushioned memory foam that can be added to or removed to help you find just the right level of softness.
- Full-Body Design – Like a relaxing hug all through the night, these long u-shaped body pillows are great for watching TV, nursing children, reading, or sleep comfort.
- Pregnancy and Maternity Use – A smart way to relieve belly pressure, back pain, or discomfort while pregnant, they’re the best pregnancy pillow at any trimester stage.
- Multiple Sleeping Positions – Perfect for side, back, or stomach sleepers, use it for sitting more upright, curling up in various positions, and even resting on the couch.
If you want a full-body memory foam pillow that transfers over to non-pregnancy life too, try the full memory foam pillow by Tempur-Pedic. No, this is not technically a pregnancy pillow, but it’s long, and memory foam serves amazingly well at supporting a belly and any other body parts you need help with. Another advantage is this pillow will do a better job of staying on your side of the bed so your spouse can have a tiny bit more space.
Unlike the Millard pregnancy pillow above, this one isn’t shredded memory foam, but solid memory foam ready to snuggle you to sleep. Memory foam is responsive, adaptable, maintains its shape, and won’t cause any noise when moving around in the middle of the night. Though the pillow is rather expensive, it’s plenty long enough to cradle your head, stomach, legs, and feet at 48 x 14 x 7 inches.
Use this pillow if you don’t want a full surround experience but do want memory foam. It’s heavier than the other pillows, too, at 8.5 pounds to give you a solid night of sleep. It comes with a five-year warranty too. Finally, use this pillow for nursing, relaxing, and sleeping both before or after pregnancy; also, other family members can use it too if you want to share.
- MEMORY FOAM BODY PILLOW—This TEMPUR-Pedic body pillow features a medium-firm sleeve of shapeable micro-cushions for responsive support wherever you need it.
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT—Responsive, adaptable TEMPUR material in a longer shape perfect for side-sleepers or expectant mothers.
- PERFECTED FOR YOU—Expertly engineered to relieve pressure and provide personalized support throughout the night, and return to shape in the morning.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE—Adaptive TEMPUR material never loses its shape, offering superior support and alignment year after year.
The Moma Pregnancy Pillow is much like the other U-shaped pillows except it has curved, tailored cutouts on the inside of the pillow. This allows the pillow to give your more neck and belly support for a more comfortable night’s sleep. Side sleepers will love this pillow because of the extra curves in the right spot for a different sleep position.
It measures 55 x 31 inches, and it’s made of polyester filling and 100% pure velvet for the cover. You get a hypoallergenic pillow that absorbs sweat while still providing breathability for an excellent night’s sleep, and you can still wrap your legs around the pillow for knee support too. The pillowcase comes off for washing, making it super easy to care for too. All this for a low price and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- PERFECT SIZE: Our 55”x31”pregnancy pillow provides a full on head to toe support. The curved U-shaped pillow allows your body to snoggle and hug the soft side sleeper
- COMFORTABLE MATERIALS: Made of 100% pure velvet and 100% polyester filling, this pillow is designed to be anti-allergic, sweat-absorbent, and breathable. The U-curve of the cushion pillow replaces having multiple pillows to grab on to and eliminates the stress of turning especially for pregnant women.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW: Easily adjustable and form into multiple positions to give the right balance between comfort and support. Avoid sleeping with your back down while pregnant and simply lay comfortably side way with the side sleepers This pillow is great for reading, watching TV, or just relaxing
- SIMPLE CLEANING: Just put the detachable pillowcase in the washing machine under mild circulation and you are done! Please dry at low temperature and avoid using bleach
- WARRANTY: We provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our MoMA Pregnancy Pillow. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the maternity pillow, just simply send us a message and you’ll receive a full refund with no question asked
The Marine Moon Pregnancy Pillow is another C-shaped pillow because this is the most popular shape due to its versatility. This pillow can relieve your pregnancy discomfort thanks to soft support that adapts to your belly, back, hips, and legs to reduce pressure. You can get a good night of sleep this evening!
Using this pillow allows you to remove the multiple pillows you are or would use to cradle you to comfort. It’s also useful for reflux, sciatica, and arthritis while providing a hypoallergenic cover made of 100% cotton. Even better, the pillow has access to the polyester filling if you want to stuff a little more in for more firmness. Lastly, the cushion measures 59 x 31 x 7.7 making it supportive enough and long enough for nursing, napping, sleeping, reading, or anything else. It also comes with a 60-day refund if you don’t find it to be exactly what you want.
- DEFEAT YOUR BACK PAIN: This c-shaped pregnancy pillow is designed for mom-to-be to relieve pregnancy discomfort. The pregnancy pillow softly supports and adapts to pregnant women’s belly and back, yet provides the support for hips and legs to take the pregnancy pressure off. Helps you sleep fast, continuous and comfortable at night.
- FULL BODY SUPPORT: Perfectly replace your multiple pillows to get ultimate comfort while sleeping. This full body pillow is long enough to stretch out and comfortably cradles your full body for a great night' sleep. So we also recommend this body pillow to those who are suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica or gastric reflux.
- HYPOALLERGENIC & COZY MATERIALS: The maternity body pillow elaborately crafts with the lofty and hypoallergenic filling for optimum support and durability. Soft yet firm pillow provides adjustable comfort by reducing or adding filling inside. 100% cotton removable cover creates a natural feeling, breathable and clean to the touch for you.
- BODY PILLOW FOR ADULTS: Not just for sleeping or napping, this full body pregnancy pillow is also perfect for anyone needing more back/legs support while sitting up on bed or couch for reading, watching TV, nursing or chatting with families/friends. Pillow Size: 59" D x 31" W x 7.7" H
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE: This C-shaped body pillow has experienced several improvements. We treasure every customer very much. If you are not satisfied with the pillow for ANY reasons, Marine Moon provides 60-day refund or exchange GUARANTEE.
The AngQi L-Shaped Full Body Pillow looks more like a giant seven to give you a more contoured shape for the way women sleep. For those pregnant women who don’t like full surround pillows or tend to feel a little claustrophobic, this pillow is perfect for you. Pick from several color choices too for the cover, including fuschia, light gray, dark gray, or navy. The pillow is filled with 7D PP hollow fiber with high rebound for consistent comfort. Roll the pillow up for a little more comfort too.
With the AngQi, you get the longest pillow yet at 65 inches long, and it comes with a super soft and cozy jersey knit fabric for the cover. It’s a fabulous option for side sleepers and for women who need to use the restroom several times a night as the pillow is easier to roll out of even in the last trimester. Tuck the pillow between your knees for knee pain too and get a good night’s rest.
- UPDATED "L" DESIGN BODY PILLOW: AngQi 65" L-Shape pregnancy body pillow is specifically designed to alleviate aches & pains, helping you to sleep on your side; this body pillow can be positioned to support your back, preventing sciatica and lower back pain. It can also tuck between your knees to eliminate soreness and help with temperature control.
- RICH FILLING MATERIAL: The filling of the pregnancy pillow is high-grade soft 7D PP hollow fiber, high rebound, easy to adjust and no noise, offers comfort side sleeping. The breathable inner cover is delicate fabric, can be used for a long time and the outer case is 100% soft jersey knit which is easy removable and machine washable.
- GOOD SLEEP EVERY NIGHT: Super soft full body pillow ensures you a comfortable night of sleep throughout your pregnancy, providing total support for your head, your neck, shoulders, belly, hips, knees, feet and back all night, alleviating body aches and swelling of the legs, relieve stress and improve sleep. This L-shaped body pillow is ideal for side sleepers, as its shape and stability lend itself to this popular sleeping position.
- UITABLE FOR EVERYONE: The body pillow is comfortable to use for sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV, etc. And not only for pregnant women, but also for everyone, adult or children, who wants to sleep better. Fatigue whole day for studying or working, return home, our full pregnancy body pillow help you relax, allowing you to fall asleep faster and enjoy a sounder sleep throughout the night;
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: If you have any problem or question about the pregnancy pillow, pls write the email to us freely, we will reply you within 24 hours and let you be 100% satisfied.
Back sleepers, we have another option for you, and it works well for side sleepers too. As a matter of fact, the Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow will help back sleepers sleep on their sides, which is the best option during pregnancy. It’s also compact for on the go mamas. The unique double wedge shape stays connected with stretch material to spread as wide as needed or small enough to fit in your bag.
Get support where you need it and the right shape to force you back on to your side if that’s what you need. It also won’t take up your whole bed like a body pillow, which may be better for you or your partner. It’s easy to wash and comes with a zippered, ultra-soft jersey cover filled with 100% virgin polyester fiber.
Get targeted support for your back and your belly or use it on your knees and stomach if you need. It can also help you when trying to sit comfortably on a couch. It measures 14.2 x 6.2 x 13 inches but stretches to longer if required.
- BACK SLEEPER’S DREAM: The Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow will help you stay on your side with two connected pillows providing the perfect support for your back and baby bump while side sleeping
- COMPACT DESIGN: Compact design saves space in your bed and allows you to sleep comfortably even while traveling
- VERSATILE, MULTI-USE: Versatile little supporter helps you get comfy while sleeping, but also while lounging or sitting. Great for a growing baby bump or even post-partum recovery
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine washable pillow and easy zip on and off, ultra-soft jersey removable cover for easy care
- AWARD-WINNING QUALITY: The Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow was a 2017 What to Expect Best Body Pillow Finalist. The pregnancy pillow is filled with 100 percent polyester virgin fiber, ensures durability and reliable support
The Leacho Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper fits along your hips to create a neutral joint-position that prevents irritation. It also has a removable cover that will come in handy when your new baby makes a mess. The mini C-shaped pillow also offers a compact pillow ready to travel with you where ever you go.
At the smaller size of 32 x 22.5 x 7 inches, this pillow offers targeted support around your upper torso. Get the most comfort for your stomach with this pillow. Move it around to suit your needs while pregnant and then use the smaller shape to support your baby while nursing. It’s also a better size to use with a standard pillow for your head or on the couch for a nap. Lastly, it’s a great option for shorter moms too.
- Can help provide targeted support
- Compact size is great for travel
- Can help provide support for neutral positioning
- Sham-style removable cover is machine washable
The Boppy Pregnancy Support Pillow has a small design that supports your hips, legs, and belly. This pillow is a good option for women who experience lower body pain when they are pregnant. The small size also makes it easy to use anywhere you go. Take it to work or on short trips to prevent pain.
If you want to sleep with your regular head pillow, this pillow can support your torso and legs without taking up the whole bed. The space-saving design provides support in the right spots, and later you can use it as a nursing pillow or even on the couch for lounging. Moms who get a c-section may find this pillow particularly helpful after they have the baby.
Finally, the ultra-soft jersey cover comes off for easy washing. The 20 x 5.5 x 16-inch pillow works perfectly for side sleepers who need a little extra support for their growing belly all for a very affordable price. Although, this pillow does not offer any back support, if that’s something you need to consider a different pillow.
- SIDE SLEEPING LIVESAVER: The Boppy Pregnancy Support Body Pillow doubles up on comfort with dual support. Support for your back and legs, baby bump and legs, or head and neck.
- SPACE-SAVING SIZE: The compact medium-sized pregnancy pillow saves space in your bed, while maintaining the comfort and relief you need.
- VERSATILE, MULTI-USE: Versatile little supporter helps you get comfy while sleeping, but also while lounging or sitting. Great for a growing baby bump or even post-partum recovery.
- EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine washable pillow and easy zip on and off, ultra-soft jersey removable cover for easy care.
The Mommy Matters Portable Pillow offers a completely different pillow with a unique shape and function. It’s small, discreet, and portable. But the real magic of this pillow is the unique pocket for a heat pack or ice pack. When your back is bothering you while sleeping or at work, add a little heat or ice without worrying about keeping it in place as the pillow does so for you.
It’s also very easy to wash with an ultra-soft machine-washable slipcover. Inside you will find dual-density, firm memory foam for additional comfort. Use the pillow while on the couch, at your desk, or in bed while sleeping. Get low back, lumbar, neck, hip, or belly support with this tiny 10 x 12 x 4.5 contoured pillow. It’s small enough to fit in a tote bag and lightweight too!
- COMFORTABLE & PORTABLE: Small, discreet & portable pillow. Comfortable for work, travel & sleep
- RELIEVES BACK PAIN: Includes a hot/cold gel pack insert to ease aches and pains
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Supersoft, machine-washable removable slipcover and firm, dual-density memory foam construction
- GIVES BACK: Proceeds benefit Saving Mothers, a nonprofit serving mothers in low-resource settings worldwide
- DOCTOR APPROVED: Developed by an OB/GYN for low back, lumbar, neck, hip and belly support for bed or the office chair
Questions About the Top Pregnancy Pillows
What’s the best sleep position for pregnant women?
If you can, try to sleep on your left side as this is the best way to increase the amount of blood and nutrients, reaching the placenta to nourish your baby. Keeping your legs and knees bent with a pillow between your legs helps to take the pressure off your hips too. A pillow under your bellow helps to keep you more level to put less pressure on your spine.
Not all moms find the described position comfortable, and trust me; your baby will be fine if you cannot get comfortable in the preferred position. You need to be comfortable, so do your best to sleep as close to that position as possible. All of the pillows above allow you to try to stay in a side sleep position more comfortably.
Is it safe to sleep on my back during pregnancy?
Experts suggest women avoid sleeping on their backs when they are pregnant in the last two trimesters because sleeping on the back puts more strain on the wrong parts. For example, when you sleep on your back, all the extra weight from the uterus rests on your intestines and your vena cava, which is the main vein that carries blood back to the heart from the lower body. Sleeping on your back can increase back pain, hemorrhoids, reduce digestion, and decrease circulation.
That’ being said, don’t freak out if you wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself sleeping on your back. Correct your position and go back to sleep, after you pee, of course. If you find sleeping on your back comes far too naturally, try one of the pillows above meant for back sleepers to transition to side sleeping. These pillows can help to reduce pain, acid reflux, and so much more by keeping you off your back.
Is it easy to get out of a pregnancy pillow if I have to use the restroom in the middle of the night?
No, but honestly, getting out of bed, in general, isn’t easy with so much extra weight in the front throwing you off balance. The key to a pregnancy pillow is it helps you sleep, but nothing so far has helped pregnant women get out of bed easily. Take your time getting up and try not to rush your body. Thankfully, the hard to get upstage doesn’t even last one full season, and then you can start to get your new post-natal body back!
Do I need a pregnancy pillow, can’t use regular pillows?
You don’t need to use a pregnancy pillow. I didn’t have one with my first two pregnancies, but to accommodate my body, I ended up using four different pillows, one for my head, one for my belly, one for my back, and one between my legs. With my last pregnancy, I had an L-shaped pillow, and it was amazing! It transformed my sleep into a manageable feat!
A single pregnancy pillow made it easier to fall back asleep as I didn’t have to spend several minutes re-adjusting the pillows to my needs. Instead, I snuggled up to the pillow and fell back to sleep in a couple of minutes. It’s also easier to switch to a new position with a single long pillow, too, instead of situating multiple pillows into multiple plays you can barely reach!
Wrapping Up the Top Pregnancy Pillows
Still can decide what pillow to pick? Try the Cepheus Pregnancy Body Pillows with Velvet Cover (B07WJGPMHY). It comes highly rated, and more importantly, it helps you align your body into the recommended left-side sleeping position. As a C-shaped pillow, it’s also easier to line up where the pillow goes under your belly and your head for more comfort quicker. The opening at the front also helps you get out of the pillow a little quicker when you need to get up to use the bathroom for the third time in a night. Get good sleep tonight with the right pregnancy pillow for you.
Pregnancy Pillow Usage
If you’ve never used a pregnancy pillow before, here is a good YouTube video that demonstrates different ways to use one:
Last Updated on